Raising money for your favorite non-profit organization is easy and fun when you host a fundraising event at Hammer & Stain. Your supporters will have a blast raising funds for your cause!
There are no physical tickets to sell. We handle all payment transactions through our online registration system. Your supporters will sign up directly on our website under your fundraiser's workshop link that we send you.
- Your event date and start time MUST BE APPROVED before placing your deposit, or your date will NOT be guaranteed.
- You must submit a deposit of $100 to make a time slot reservation, which will be refundedafter the event only if the minimum is met and event is not cancelled.
- We require a minimum of 12 people (20 people if the event is off-site.)
- Failure to meet the minimum # of people, or cancelling the event results in a FORFEIT of deposit. If you choose to reschedule the event at any time for any reason, your deposit will be forfeited and you will need to submit a new deposit for the new date.
- We do not charge any extra fees for off-site fundraisers. You simply need to have permission to use the location and for us to host the event there.
You must provide us with evidence that you are authorized to collect donations for the organization you represent.
After the event, Hammer & Stain will write a check with the proceeds directly to the 501c3 organization. ($10/person)
HOW TO SET UP YOUR EVENT:
1.Contact us to coordinate a date/time- firstname.lastname@example.org We suggest you book your date a minimum of 6 weeks in advance of your event in order to allow adequate time to sell seats so that the event is profitable for you. We will advertise your fundraiser alongside our other events on social media outlets, our website, and in our email newsletters.
2. Once your date/time is approved, submit the deposit below to reserve your 2.5 time slot. You must type out your date and start time in the box provided to lock in your time.
3. After the deposit is paid, send us a list of up to 3 projects from below to offer your participants! (Each project will have several design options)
4. You will receive a special registration link to share - this is where people sign up and choose their project/design.