Join us Sunday, December 5th @11am at Hammer & Stain North Shore's studio (296A Cabot St, Beverly MA) for a fun & creative morning with your kiddos! Get into the festive spirit with the kids & create a CHRISTMASPROJECT for the home while the kids create one for their room!
This workshop requires at least 2 projects when you sign up. Kids must be accompanied by at least 1 adult (1 adult can accompany up to 3 kids). Kids should be age 6+ to attend. You can choose to make one of our holiday ceramic projects or a fun festive wood sign! (we provide vinyl stencils for all wood signs so you can easily paint in the design). Customize your project with your choice of stain & over 25 paint colors at the workshop!
**Please note that the ceramic projects DO NOT have to be fired in a kiln - we will have a "glaze" paint that you can add on at the end and you will be able to take your project home with you at the end of the workshop! Workshop lasts approx. 1.5-2 hours.
Spots are limited so be sure to sign up early! Registration closes on December 1st or when seats sell out!
How to order:
1. Choose a project option using the drop down menu - pictures & pricing will change as you click through.
2. If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with
3. Agree to COVID19 policy
4. Agree to our terms & Confirm your Order.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 16 spots
- Masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated and are recommended for those who have not. Wearing or not wearing a mask in our studio is your own individual choice & preference based on your comfort level!
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
**This workshop is for Adults or Kids (ages 6+). 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the preparation process of your unique order. NO changes can be made, NO refunds will be issued. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund for your reservation will be given in the form of a studio credit, packed up as a take-home kit, or we can hold your project for no more than 60 days to be completed at a later date. If your project remains with us after day 60, your payment is forfeited and project goes on our sale shelf.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT be eligible for a refund studio credit; your payment and project will be forfeited. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refunded studio credit amount to be awarded.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.