Get ready to hop into SPRING with Hammer & Stain NWI. Join us in creating some adorable spring decor for your front porch or entertaining area! You will get to customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1.Choose your project from the dropdown menu below.
2. Select which design option you want that coordinates with your project choice. (All other design options leave default set to not choosing this project).
3. Choose to create project at a workshop or as a Hammer @ Home kit.
4. Choose add-ons if you would like to add any to project. (All embellishments used in photos are not included with project.)
5. Please list if you would like to sit with anyone or specific group.
6. ONLY if required by your design example photo: on thee personalization form, enter the personal data needed in order to prepare stencil. (name/date/etc).
7. Proceed to checkout.
* This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics!
*CUSTOM GUIDELINES* ----- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted VIA EMAIL at (email@example.com) least 5 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization FEE will apply.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the preparation process of your unique order. NO changes can be made, NO refunds will be issued. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund for your reservation will be given in the form of a studio credit, packed up as a take-home kit, or we can hold your project for no more than 60 days to be completed at a later date. If your project remains with us after day 60, your payment is forfeited and project goes on our sale shelf.
Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT be eligible for a refund studio credit; your payment and project will be forfeited. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refunded studio credit amount to be awarded.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.