Raising money for your favorite non-profit organization is easy and fun when you host a fundraising event at Hammer & Stain. Your supporters will have a blast raising funds for your cause!
There are no physical tickets to sell. We handle all payment transactions through our online registration system. Your supporters will sign up directly on our website under your fundraiser's workshop link that we send you.
- We require a deposit of $100 to hold the date/time of the event, which will be refunded after the event only if the minimum is met and is not cancelled.
- We require a minimum of 12 people (20 people if the event is off-site.)
- Failure to meet the minimum # of people, or cancelling the event results in a FORFEIT of deposit
After the event, Hammer & Stain will write a check with the proceeds directly to the 501c3 organization. ($10/person)
You must provide us with evidence that you are authorized to collect donations for the organization you represent.
Here’s how it works:
1. Contact us to coordinate a date/time- email@example.com
We suggest you book your date a minimum of 6 weeks in advance of your event in order to allow adequate time to sell seats so that the event is profitable for you. We will advertise your fundraiser alongside our other events on social media outlets, our website, and in our VIP updates.
2. Once your deposit is paid, send us a list of up to 3 projects from below to offer your participants! (Each project will have several design options)
3. You will receive a special registration link to share - this is where people sign up and choose their project/design.
4. It's Fundraising Time!!!
Workshops last approximately 2 – 2.5 hours.
-- $45 Projects --
-- $55 Projects --